Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Day

Well, it's almost the end of another beautiful week here, and I just came back from the Board of Trustees Meeting. I got to see my coworker get nominated for an award amongst 5 other employees at SBCC. I went to watch her, and it was great seeing her get recognition for such hard work.

Other than that, I kind of messed up my foot in soccer, but luckily the athletic trainer told me how to stretch it and make it better. I definitely have the urge to be active, but I don't want to mess my foot up more.

Tonight I am heading with my friend Michelle from film class to another friend's event, Out of Print.
The event is being hosted my friend Vanessa, who started the Art Club this semester. The event is a combination of original art and locally grown organic food. Delish.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to add here that I actually ended up going to a different event, which was an on campus open mic where I watched live performances by students in the theatre program.

    ReplyDelete