Monday, May 2, 2011

Schoolwork

Okay, so it's Monday... and I have a lot of things I've been up to so I'm super busy! I have two film class projects going on- a group project (Memento) and a personal project, which I'm doing a kind of puppet show of the cartoon Avatar the Last Airbender. My group shot all of our footage for Memento last weekend, as I mentioned, and this weekend I shot the Avatar footage with Kyle, who is my partner in this project. We are working on finishing the shooting, and beginning editing.

In addition, I also just completed an assignment for my leadership class, which was an informational interview with a leader. I chose my boss, who told me about how she delegates responsibilities. She reminded me that ultimately the goal of my internship is to learn, so it was a perfect blend of doing my homework and learning at my internship.

Luckily my graphic design class is sort of winding down as I finish up a long term brochure on Zero Skateboards. I got most of it done last week and emailed my teacher, who gave me suggestions for edits so I could get the best grade possible. 

But, it's only a few more weeks of the rush, and so far I believe I have all A's!

No comments:

Post a Comment